The Ultimate Guide to Creating a Website With WordPress
Among much savings, you are about to gain a tremendous advantage over
most WordPress users when it comes to creating a website.
WordPress – originally designed for news-oriented sites. People are now using it to create all kinds of websites, because of it’s flexibility. and easy use. The problem is, most WP sites aren’t really “news sites”, but the average user doesn’t know how to effectively use the WordPress Menu function and static pages to create a website with a logical navigation and optimal content layout. Here’s the facts:
Not every WordPress site should be organized in a total blog format with only categories and posts. WordPress is not just for blogs.
Too many users fail to make effective use of static landing pages, causing their important content and visitors to get lost in a sea of dated posts.
Because they assume their content can only be organized in reverse chronological order, Traditional static website owners shy away from using WP, instead of learning the ropes.
Existing WP users struggle to make their menus link to the pages they want.
The WP Starter Guide is not only the perfect starter guide for anyone new to WordPress,
Further more, it will show you how to make the best use of the dynamic and static functionality so your content is organized in the most logical way for your visitors.
Do not be intimidated by WP. As shown above, Buying this guide will make learning a breeze!
What Does The Guide Include?
– 125 pages (PDF) of up-to-date information on how to use WP to create a website. Great for beginners. (Instant download — requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view)
– Tips on topic/keyword research, SEO (search engine optimization), promotion, plugins, making money, writing content, layout, security and customizing common elements of your blog(header, stylesheet, etc.)
– An entire chapter dedicated to layout that will help you make your
WordPress site easier to navigate using static pages and potentially improve your site’s search engine optimization
– Hence, Instructions for adding/floating social media icons in your header
– Also discover how to easily add AdSense ads to your sidebar
– Immediately use lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and easy reading
– Now get help with using the WordPress Menu feature to create drop-down navigation menus in seconds
– Straightaway – Inside tips on what I’ve done with my newest WP site to improve the page views per visitor are available Now
– During FREE lifetime upgrades!
I will keep the guide up-to-date to reflect major releases and send (email) you a copy.
Who is the WP Starter Guide For?
– First, People who want to learn how to use WP (for hosted sites, not the free WordPress.com version)
– Second, Existing WP users struggling with layout, site navigation, and WP basics